Quality Innovation (Qi²) has a number of contract vehicles that provide Federal Agencies and other service contractors a way to engage. Our industry knowledge and in-depth understanding of government policies, processes, and requirements help provide the right buying opportunities to customers and partners for Healthcare, IT Services, Managed Services and Consulting in the public sector.
Advantages of Purchasing Goods and Services through Quality Innovation Contract Vehicles:
- Efficient way to expedite task orders to meet short deadlines
- Pre-competed pricing – eliminates need for multiple quotes
- Low contract fee for government agencies
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) is not required
- Consulting professional services may be included
Some procurement vehicles focus on a specific field or technology. Others are more broad based. Do your research and due diligence to find the right one for your needs.
Quality Innovation, Inc. (Qi2) is pleased to announce our receipt of award of GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 070 contract (commonly known as IT70). IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
Qi² is a VA FSS 621i Schedule holder via contract #V797D-50586 , providing Allied Health and Professional Services to government clients including VA, National Guard, and Smithsonian Institution. Qi² is an experienced employer of medical, behavioral and case management professionals across the country specializing in providing short term and long term contract and temp Allied Health jobs to government agencies. Click link to view our current price list.
Quality Innovation, Inc. (Qi2) is pleased to offer services through the GSA Federal Supply Schedule 00CORP, Professional Services Schedule contract (commonly known as PSS). The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their professional service’s needs. This schedule consists of seven previously standalone Schedules:
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Training (MOBIS) Schedule 874
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule 871
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) Schedule 520
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing (AIMS) Schedule 541
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Schedule 874 V
- Environmental Schedule 899
- Language Services Schedule 738 II
U.S. GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
To best ensure our customers have access to a pool of well qualified Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) contractors capable of providing market-leading services, GSA now offers government wide Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to provide PM/CPI services. These services include:
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management;
- Strategic Business Analysis;
- Process and Performance Improvement;
- Communications and Change Management; and
- Training, Certification and Recognition.
Benefits of these new BPAs include:
Acceleration of business transformation by creating an innovative culture of continuous, measurable improvement that eliminates low value-add activities and improves quality and responsiveness for customers worldwide; delivery of better value and savings by saving taxpayer dollars via performance management and continuous process improvement, easier access to resources and tools through a streamlined acquisition process; choice of a wide variety of contractors and performance management services; and benefits of government wide shared best practices related to PM/CPI approaches.
Working with our Team Lead, General Dynamics Information Technology, Quality Innovation offers an excellent choice for improving your business operations while engaging with a Small Veteran Owned HUBZone Business.